Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Baby Boogers
I am constantly amazed by my baby. Or, more specifically, I am amazed by my babies bodily functions. The very first thing she did (literally) when she was born was poop on me. Aww, sweet. And her finger nails were longer than mine! I cut them the day we got home from the hospital and have cut them every couple of days since. I pick the ear wax out of her ears at least once a day while I'm nursing her. But what amazes me most are the boogers. Sometimes they are so big I wonder how she can breath at all. Yesterday, I got one out that I think might have been attached to her brain, it was so long! It just kept coming! She doesn't particularly enjoy all my fussing over her, but she has learned to just let me do it and get it over with. Poor girl. I promise I won't still be doing this when she's a teenager. Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment