Friday, February 11, 2011

A Mother's Intuition

From the start of this pregnancy I've felt that this baby was a boy. There were just things pointing towards 'boy', to me. My odd craving for hamburgers in my first trimester being one of them. Also, I haven't been nearly as emotional this time around. A sign of fewer hormones I think.

Well, there is something to be said about a mother's intuition because today we had our ultrasound and it is indeed a boy! We are both extremely excited! And a little nervous at the same time. What do we know about raising a boy?! Then again, what do we really know about raising a girl?

So, while I'm not going to post the picture with the actual 'boy' evidence, I hope you enjoy this one. I do.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! :) Very cool! I knew that Aidan was a boy too because of the same cravings! I hated red meat before him but when I was pregnant with him all I wanted was a hamburger! I also had a dream that I had a boy and it was Aidan's face. pretty cool. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete