Thursday, September 2, 2010

Follow the O's

I recently bought a sippy cup and snack cup for Pippa. She's at the stage where I want to give her something to snack on away from home. In the car for instance. And it would be nice if she could also take some water or rice milk all by herself as well. I never know which cup or dish, or whatever, to buy and there are always so many choices. So I just look for the one isn't too hideous and that has the magic words written on the package: BPA, pthalate, PVC free. I apparently have a knack for picking out the item that leaks, however. I have now gone through 2 sippy cups that I don't like and the snack cup is ridiculous. We went shopping today with it for the first time and when I took her out of the car seat it looked like a box of Cheerios's threw up all over the place. And you can trace the route in the mall that we took by following the O's. Like Hansel and Gretel. Guess I'm headed back to the BRU for the umpteenth time. I'm starting to get sick of that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment