Friday, September 7, 2012

He Got His Hairs Did

I sat down in the barber chair with Lincoln on my lap while he 
smiled and laughed throughout his first hair cut. It's was precious.












And then I woke up from my dream and the exact opposite happened. Honestly, I don't know why I expected anything else. Of course he would be the one to scream his bloody head off while I let a strange woman abuse him so. I was reminded how loud he can be when he puts his mind to it (as if I had forgotten). Thankfully, it didn't phase the hair dresser one bit and she deftly and quickly snipped his unruly locks into submission. By the time Pippa was in the chair getting her hair cut he was happy as can be, playing all around us. Silly boy. Always keeping things interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment