Sunday, July 29, 2012

Water Table Trouble Makers

What do we do to keep cool on these hot summer days? Water play, of course! The kids love their water table. They cannot be trusted, however. I was making dinner and suddenly had the realization that I had just gotten way too much accomplished without one of them begging me to pick them up or go play. Hmmm. What could they be up to. So I popped my head out the door to take a peak and this is what I see....


Soon after this they both got naked. (Who wouldn't!) Lincoln spent most of the time going back and forth between the water table and the potted plant while Pippa climbed back on the table in all her bare glory. I have those pictures, too, but they are really only appropriate for a mother to love. (Wink).


No comments:

Post a Comment