Pippa really loves her bed, and her thumb. Sto and I have been marveling recently at how nicely she goes down to sleep these days. We read a few books and then snuggle for a few minutes, usually continuing to play and chat the whole time. Then we say 'Ok, time for nigh-night' and put her in her crib. She generally smiles at us and says nigh-night and that's it. She plays or talks to herself for a few minutes before she falls asleep. Waking up in the morning is even cuter. This morning when I walked in (after letting her hang out for 45 minutes) I found her lounging, sucking her thumb, with one leg lazily hanging out of the crib like she was lolly gagging on the beach. When she saw me she gave me a 'Oh, hey. What's up?' kind of look. Stinkin' cute.
Here is a rare look at her fast asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment