One of my favorite things (I feel like Oprah) is a good consignment sale. There was one this past weekend that I managed to hit up on the last day. Can you say 50% off! You know I took advantage of that. I made a killing, really. I got 3 adorable summer hats for Pippa and a pop up toy that she's is currently obsessed with. I got a ton of 0-3 month boy summer clothes that should hold us through the summer months. And, seriously, some of them look brand new! I got cute little onesies and rompers. Adorable. And then I decided to take the plunge and get this big toy kitchen for Pippa too. I had been eyeing it since I first walked in, but basically didn't see how I could possible get it all the way out to my car all by myself. But I figured I'd regret it if I didn't so I just went for it. Picture me, nearly 6 months preggo, dragging this big thing all around the sale and then sort of carrying it and sort of dragging it out to the car...in the pouring rain...just to find that I have to put down both seats in my car to make it fit. This means I need to unbuckle the car seat to do it. I was huffing and puffing by the end, but it was worth it for sure. Pippa already likes it and it will definitely be used for years to come. Gotta love a good sale!
Oh, and did I mention I sold a bunch of stuff too? Sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment